My wife and I would like to stay in our home as we age. Do you have some suggestions of simple tasks we can do ourselves to accomplish this goal?
Certainly! Start small and it can make a lot of difference in your day to day quality of life.
1. Plug in night lights to prevent future falls
2. Move items frequently needed to lower shelves
3. Change out door knobs for handles for easier access
4. Purchase a non-slip shower seat & handheld shower head
5. Get a lifeline unit for help in an emergency 24/7
6. Keep pathways open and free of clutter
For more tips, call 765-464-8080 and ask for our Saftey 1st Tip Guide!
Traci & Lee