What is the benefit of hiring your company versus a private caregiver? I live out of town, and my mom’s friend says she can care for her, which could save me a lot of money, but I’m a bit nervous to hire her privately.
You have a right to be wary. A parents ‘care is important, and you need to choose a homecare agency you can trust.
Here are a few benefits of choosing a licensed in-home care agency:
- Caregivers are bonded and insured after a full background and reference check is completed
- Provides trained staff with a variety of skills to meet varying needs
- Caregiver staff is supervised and managed by the agency, not just you!
- Provides continuing education for caregivers
- If a Caregiver is sick, the agency has plenty of replacement staff to pull from
- Some agencies, like ours, have someone on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week