Life Lessons (Part 2 of 3)
Traci, you have been working with seniors for over 2 decades. In your experience what are some of the life lessons from seniors that you have learned?
Here are some observations I have made & have personally adopted from the many incredible seniors that I have been blessed to serve:
- Live life with purpose by having a vision, making a plan, and sticking to it.
- Live life with a “cup-half-full” attitude; people will enjoy you more & you will enjoy you more.
- Make fitness & nutrition a top priority. It’s good for the body & the brain!
- Be a Life Long Learner: Join WALLA, the Art League or a Service Club like Kiwanis or Rotary.
- Volunteer! Our community needs your wisdom, gifts and talents as much as ever!