Senior Community Without Walls

Honoring Your Parents' Wishes

Posted On 09/24/2014

I want to ensure my parents' wishes are honored in the future, but unsure how...


We commend you for respecting your parents' wishes to protect their future. To start; certain medical and financial documents must be formalized. 

1. A Durable Power of Attorney of Health & Finances.

2. Advance Directives to instruct doctors and hospitals of your parents' wishes. A legal will to distribute assets.

We recommend a specifically trained Elder Care or Estate Planning Attorney & to do so BEFORE a crisis! If not, what is difficult now, becomes a nightmare later.


Your Friends,

Traci & Lee

© Copyright 2008-2022 Homecare By Design | Greater Lafayette Area, Indiana
Professional Web Design by Stormfront Productions