West Lafayette Clubhouse for Seniors
Join us for Fitness Classes, A Full Range of Activities, Parties, Seminars and Events Year-Round! (Ask about our Free Trial Access)
At Homecare By Design, we’re proud to offer a beautiful, 6,000-sqft event venue to help those throughout our community come together for parties, small events, conferences, and more.
Free Events and Activities for Homecare By Design Members!
Seniors who obtain a Community Without Walls membership can enjoy a variety of weekly, members-only activities with other 55+ adults to foster an active lifestyle and enhance socialization, all while continuing to live and thrive in their own homes.
Rental Space Also Available To Non-Members
Additionally, our rental space is available for community members to rent for private functions, or to utilize for certain open, fee-based events with our members.
Some of the many activities we host include:
- Wine & Cheese Events
- Senior-Friendly Exercise Classes (i.e. Zumba Gold, Balance Class, etc.)
- Dancing (Line Dancing and Ballroom Dance Classes)
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Mystery Dining Events
- Bus Trips/Excursions
- Educational Lessons/Activities
- Board & Card Games
- Support Groups
- Technology Help Sessions
- Do-It-Yourself Projects/Crafts
- Seminars from Area Experts
- Cooking & Nutrition Classes
- Movie Screenings
- Major Sports Viewing
- Massage Therapy/Relaxation Sessions
- Grief & Loss Support
- “Open Time” for Members (to visit with each other, work out, and relax)
To become a member, or to request additional information about venue rental, complete the contact form below, or call us any time at 765.464.8080.