I'm a widowed senior living at home alone, and my family lives out of state. I don't get out much anymore, and feel like I'm stuck in a rut sometimes! What can I do to get myself out of it?
Just about anyone will tell you that the key to getting out a rut is to change up your routine & try new things! We have all kinds of new things happening every week here in our Senior Community Without Walls event center. Here are just a few examples:
1. Weekly exercise classes, like Zumba Gold, yoga, and chair exercises
2. Educational presentations from local guest speakers
3. Group games like Bridge, Euchre, and Jeopardy
4. Hobby-centered events like adult coloring sessions, knitting/crocheting group, and more
5. Special exclusive events like Mystery Dinner parties, group outings, and more
Click the "Events Calendar" link at the top of the page to see our current monthly event calendar, and feel free to call or schedule a tour with us at any time!